ONLINE VIRTUAL EVENTSGather around the virtual table to eat & drink with a local experts online. Delivered or shipped safely to your home.
Online Virtual Events:
We are currently only offering private virtual tastings. We will re-launch our public tastings in the fall, 2021.
What are Online Virtual Events?
We’ve taken our signature story driven culinary experiences and moved them online! Sip, sample, and savour the very best cuisine and beverages made here in British Columbia and Vancouver Island. We deliver a curated selection of food & drinks to your door safely and then you later join an interactive Zoom meeting where a local expert will take you through the tasting. We have partnered with some of the most influential local foodies for a truly unique and delicious online experience.
Things to know about delivery:
– We only take 20 deliveries per event so if the day is blocked out it is because we have reached our max capacity for deliveries.
– We will deliver bags containing both the food samples and the alcohol samples in the afternoon between 12pm-5pm. The interactive online Zoom tasting will take place in the early evening.
– We will send you a 1-hour window for when we will deliver and will text you when we have arrived.
– You may be required to show ID at the door at the time of delivery.
– We offer contactless delivery right to your door. Delivery to Victoria, Esquimalt, Victoria West and Saanich included. A $5 delivery fee is required for Western Communities (Langford, Colwood, Sooke) and North and Central Saanich. At this time we are unable to deliver to Sooke.
Can I make substitutions for what is in the bag?
We designed the experience with specific tastings in mind so we are unable to substitute out tastings.
What if I’m vegetarian or have dietary issues?
We have a vegetarian option that you can order. Unfortunately we are unable to accommodate some food allergies but please call us at 778-918-4584 and we can see if we can make some adjustments.
Do I need to be home for the delivery?
We highly suggest it. Since the box has food we wouldn’t want to leave it outside. We will text the number you provide with a time frame and we will try and accommodate timing requests.
How are you maintaining safe practices?
Each of the partner restaurants are certified kitchens and all are practicing the safe protocols set out by the government. There is no current evidence that COVID-19 is transmitted via food and restaurants are permitted to operate during the shutdown. Every single person handling products and boxes wears protective gloves and everyone has been trained on how to properly wash their hands as well as safe food handling practices. Our delivery driver is wearing a mask and handsanitizes before any packaging is handled.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Sign up for our weekly newsletter to receive updates on specials & discounts!