gourmet pasta bagAn easy to prepare 3-course meal from local businesses you can enjoy from the safety of your home.
Includes all food samples, a $2 donation to local charity, and delivery within Victoria & Saanich Peninsula ($5 fee for Western Communities)
what is a gourmet pasta bag?
Why purchase a Gourmet Pasta Bag?
- A great gift for a quarantined neighbour or a pick-me-up treat for yourself.
- Support multiple local small businesses including us!
- Expand your culinary experience and try new things.
- Makes a unique date night idea or a fun night in with your bubble buddies. The bag easily feeds 2 people.
- Safe, easy to order, and next day delivery available.
WHAT’S IN THE BAG?
A LIST OF OUR AMAZING VENDORS:
- Assorted charcuterie appetizer from Bull & Sons Deli. Includes house-cured meats, a slab of cheese, homemade grainy mustard, olives, and a sprinkling of Pecorino cheese. Vegetarian option available.
- A fresh crusty French baguette from Crust Bakery.
- Fresh rigatoni pasta from La Pasta.
- 1 jar of Zambri’s Classic Tomato Sauce: ripe tomatoes, olive oil, fresh basil and salt.
- 1 dessert from La Roux Patisserie. Dark chocolate & passionfruit tart.
- An all natural plant based candle made by Island Wick Candle Co in Metchosin. A refreshing scent of orange, ylang ylang, and patchouli.
- A $2 donation to a local charity.
- A link to a playlist curated by local artists to pop on and enjoy during your meal.
- Access to our Eat Like a Local discount card and discounts on our guided food tours.
Things to know about delivery:
- Place your order for the day you would like it delivered. We only take a few deliveries per day so if the day is blocked out it is because we have reached our max capacity for deliveries.
- We will deliver bags in the afternoon (12:00 – 6pm)
- We offer contactless delivery right to your door. We text when we are at the door for delivery or we can leave it at door if you are not home.
- Driver is wearing a mask and frequent hand-washing/sanitizing is observed.
- Delivery to Victoria, Esquimalt, Victoria West and Saanich included. A $5 delivery fee is required for Western Communities (Langford, Colwood, Metchosin). At this time we are unable to deliver to Sooke.
Can I make substitutions for what is in the bag?
At this time we are unable to substitute items. We suggest if there is something in the bag you might not want, give it to a neighbour, a friend, or donate to a food bank.
What if I’m vegetarian or have dietary issues?
We have a vegetarian option that you can order. Unfortunately we are unable to accommodate some food allergies but please call us at 778-918-4584 and we can see if we can make some adjustments.
Do I need to be home for the delivery?
Up to you. The box does have food so we would suggest not leaving it outside for too long. We email a delivery time window and will do our best to accommodate any delivery time requests.
Should I tip the delivery driver?
Tips for the delivery drivers are of course welcome but not mandatory. We currently don’t have an online way to leave a gratuity but some guests have just left an envelope at the door.
How are you maintaining safe practices?
Each of the partner restaurants are certified kitchens and all are practicing the safe protocols set out by the government. There is no current evidence that COVID-19 is transmitted via food and restaurants are permitted to operate during the shutdown. Every single person handling products and boxes wears protective gloves and everyone has been trained on how to properly wash their hands as well as safe food handling practices. Our delivery driver is wearing a mask and handsanitizes before any packaging is handled.