Mother's Day Brown BagTreat mom or a strong women in your life to a curated foodie bag supporting local small businesses.
Includes all food samples, a $2 donation to local charity, and delivery within Victoria & Saanich Peninsula ($5 fee for Western Communities)
WHAT’S IN THE BAG?
A LIST OF OUR AMAZING VENDORS:
Our Mother’s Day Brown Bag is a curated assortment of treats from Victoria-based businesses that mom will love. Mother’s Day can be a day of celebration, a day of grieving, a day of sadness, and a day of joy. We encourage you to check in with your loved ones who may be experiencing loss.
Here’s what’s included in the bag available for delivery on Saturday May 8th and Sunday May 9th.
- Porcini Pate and a slab of french brie cheese from Bull & Son’s Deli. Vegetarian option available.
- Gourmet crackers from Jenny Marie’s Cracker Co.
- Italian Veggie Handpies from Victoria Pie Co.
- Two bags of green tea from Silk Road Tea.
- An assortment of macarons from Bon Macaron.
- A Coastal Rainforest chocolate bar from Sirene Chocolate. Locally made and infused with currants, morels, and kelp.
- A bouquet of locally grown flowers from Firbank Farm in Saanich.
- An all natural plant based candle made by Island Wick Candle Co in Metchosin. A refreshing scent of orange, ylang ylang, and patchouli.
- A $2 donation to a local charity Wear-2-Start that help vulnerable women enter the workforce.
- Access to our Eat Like a Local discount card and discounts on our guided food tours.
Things to know about delivery:
- Place your order for delivery on either Saturday May 8th or Sunday May 9th. We only take 20 deliveries per day.
- We will deliver bags in the afternoon (12:00 – 6pm)
- We offer contactless delivery right to your door. We text when we are at the door for delivery or we can leave it at door if you are not home.
- Driver is wearing a mask and frequent hand-washing/sanitizing is observed.
- Delivery to Victoria, Esquimalt, Victoria West and Saanich included. A $5 delivery fee is required for Western Communities (Langford, Colwood, Metchosin). At this time we are unable to deliver to Sooke.
Can I make substitutions for what is in the bag?
At this time we are unable to substitute items. We suggest if there is something in the bag you might not want, give it to a neighbour, a friend, or donate to a food bank.
What if I’m vegetarian or have dietary issues?
We have a vegetarian option that you can order. Unfortunately we are unable to accommodate some food allergies but please call us at 778-918-4584 and we can see if we can make some adjustments.
Do I need to be home for the delivery?
Up to you. The box does have food so we would suggest not leaving it outside for too long. We email a delivery time window and will do our best to accommodate any delivery time requests.
Should I tip the delivery driver?
Tips for the delivery drivers are of course welcome but not mandatory. We currently don’t have an online way to leave a gratuity but some guests have just left an envelope at the door.
How are you maintaining safe practices?