Beer & cookies boxMove over milk & cookies, this year get Santa what they really want - local Vancouver Island craft beer paired with festive cookies from four awesome local bakeries. The perfect holiday gift for the foodie or beer nerd in your life. Available for free Victoria pick-up or BC shipping
what’s in the box…
Take home a taste of Vancouver Island with this festive and tasty box:
- Four (473ml) cans of seasonal and unique craft beer from four local breweries. Winter Ale from Mt. Arrowsmith Brewing (Parksville). Hazelnut Coffee Porter from Riot Brewing (Chemainus). Orange Cherry Dubbel from Small Gods Brewing (Sidney). Belgian Quadruple from Dritftwood Brewery (Victoria).
- Four sets of festive cookies (8 cookies total) from four amazing bakeries. Ginger crinkle cookie from Fox & Monocle. Rugelach filled with chocolate hazelnut spread by The Bikery. Orange & brandy shortbread from Martha’s Delectables. Spiced chocolate, dulce de leche & pecans from Crust Bakery.
- Curated tasting notes about the pairing
- Personalized holiday card from local artist Sharon Lam.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Here are some common questions about the Beer & Cookies Box:
Do I have to purchase box in advance?
Yes! We only have so many boxes available so it’s best to get your order in sooner than later. You can always pick up the boxes closer to Christmas – it’s just smart to order in advance so your box is reserved. After purchase we will reach out to schedule a pick-up date and time.
When is the last day I can purchase box before Christmas?
The boxes are available now until DEC 31. The last day the box is available for pick-up or delivery is DEC 22nd. We are closed DEC 23-27 – the box will also be available DEC 28-30th.
Are the boxes shelf-stable?
Yes, however the cookies should not be left out on the counter for more than 5 days or they will go stale. If you are purchasing box but not giving it for awhile we sugest storing the box in your fridge. The shelf-life in the fridge is roughly 2 weeks.
What is included in the box?
- Four sets of cookes (8 cookes in total)
- Four cans of seasonal craft beer (473ML)
- Curated tasting notes
- Holiday card designed by local artist Sharon Lam
Do you need to be 19+ to order the box?
Yes. It is illegal to sell alcohol to anyone under the age of 19.
Where do you pick-up the box?
The box is available to pick-up from our downtown location at 470 Belleville Street, Victoria. We will send an email after purcahse to organize the best pick-up date for you.
Can substitutions be made for allergies?
Unfortunately the contents of the box can not be changed. If you have questions about the ingredients of the cookies, please reach out and we can look into it for you. We can be reached at email@example.com
Does the box include the virtual tasting ticket?
No, you need to purchase tickets to the virtual tasting events separate from the box itself. Tickets to the virtual tasting events can be found HERE