Beer & cookies boxThe perfect gift for a drinker with a baking habit or a baker with a drinking habit! A unique and tasty gift that includes festive deserts from Victoria's top bakeries paired with seasonal & hard-to-find Vancouver Island craft beer.
$50 Per Box (ON SALE)
what’s in the box…
The perfect gift for baking enthusiasts, craft beer nerds, or anyone looking for a unique, rare, and tasty gift!
Included in the box:
- Four (473ml) cans of seasonal, hard-to-find craft beer from four local breweries. Winter Ale from Mt. Arrowsmith Brewing (Parksville). Hazelnut Coffee Porter from Riot Brewing (Chemainus). Orange Cherry Dubbel from Small Gods Brewing (Sidney). Belgian Quadruple from Dritftwood Brewery (Victoria).
- Four sets of festive cookies (8 cookies total) from four amazing bakeries. Ginger crinkle cookie from Fox & Monocle. Rugelach filled with chocolate hazelnut spread by The Bikery. Orange & brandy shortbread from Martha’s Delectables. Spiced chocolate, dulce de leche & pecans from Crust Bakery.
- Curated tasting notes about the pairing
- Exclusive link to 45-minute recorded tasting notes from Joe Wiebe & Bonnie Todd. Learn more about the breweries and bakeries involved.
- $2 from every box donated to Mustard Seed Food Bank
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Here are some common questions about the Beer & Cookies Box:
Do I have to purchase box in advance?
Yes! We only have so many boxes available so it’s best to get your order in sooner than later. You can always pick up the boxes closer to Christmas – it’s just smart to order in advance so your box is reserved. After purchase we will reach out to schedule a pick-up date and time.
When is the last day I can purchase box before Christmas?
The boxes are available now until DEC 31. The last day the box is available for pick-up or delivery is DEC 22nd. We are closed DEC 23-27 – the box will also be available DEC 28-30th.
Are the boxes shelf-stable?
Yes, however the cookies should not be left out on the counter for more than 5 days or they will go stale. If you are purchasing box but not giving it for awhile we sugest storing the box in your fridge. The shelf-life in the fridge is roughly 2 weeks.
What is included in the box?
- Four sets of cookes (8 cookes in total)
- Four cans of seasonal craft beer (473ML)
- Curated tasting notes
- Holiday card designed by local artist Sharon Lam
Do you need to be 19+ to order the box?
Yes. It is illegal to sell alcohol to anyone under the age of 19.
Where do you pick-up the box?
The box is available to pick-up from our downtown location at 470 Belleville Street, Victoria. We will send an email after purcahse to organize the best pick-up date for you.
Can substitutions be made for allergies?
Unfortunately the contents of the box can not be changed. If you have questions about the ingredients of the cookies, please reach out and we can look into it for you. We can be reached at email@example.com
Does the box include any information about the beer or cookies?
Yes – Box includes a link to a private YouTube Video of Joe & Bonnie discussing the breweries and bakeries involved. A great way to learn more about the pairings!